Support Engineer - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Beijing, China
- Ensuring customer issues are resolved within our committed service level agreements.
- Maintain strong relationships with our customers for the delivery of support.
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrable experience in of support in technology businesses
- Experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Customer orientated focus.
- Team player, ability to work in a fast pace environment with a positive and adaptable approach.
- Knowledge of databases or search technologies a plus.
- Demonstrated strong technical understanding of software products.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 80,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release. Elastic's products have achieved more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations, including Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, The New York Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia, use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission-critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by more than $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Mountain View, California; and has over 500 employees in more than 30 countries around the world.
We’re always on the search for amazing people, people who have deep passion for technology and are masters at their craft. We build highly sophisticated distributed systems and we don’t take our technology lightly. In Elasticsearch, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a vibrant young company next to some of the smartest and highly skilled technologists the industry has to offer. We’re looking for great team players, yet we also promote independence and ownership. We’re hackers… but of the good kind. The kind that innovates and creates cutting edge products that eventually translates to a lot of happy, smiling faces.
laoyang360 回复 medcl
medcl 回复 laoyang360